Workshop on Optimization and Optimal Transport in Imaging - 11-12th October - INRIA Paris Research Center
CAVALIERI Workshop on Optimization and Optimal Transport in Imaging
Dates: 11th to 12th October
Location: Salle Jacques-Louis Lions 2 at INRIA Paris Research Center
REGISTRATION IS FREE BUT MANDATORY : www.math.u-bordeaux.fr/~npapadak/CAVALIERI16/
- Claire Boyer, LSTA, UPMC
- Nicolas Bonneel, Liris, Université Claude-Bernard Lyon 1
- Elsa Cazelles, IMB, Université de Bordeaux
- Lénaïc Chizat, CEREMADE, Université Paris Dauphine
- Emilie Chouzenoux, Laboratoire Gaspard Monge, Univ. Paris-Est
- Quentin Denoyelle, CEREMADE, Université Paris Dauphine
- Alexandre Gramfort, Telecom ParisTech
- Franck Iutzeler, LJK, Université Grenoble Alpes
- Bruno Lévy, ALICE, Inria Nancy Grand-Est / Loria
- Klas Modin, Chalmers Univ. of Technology
- Clarice Poon, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- Carola-Bibiane Schönlieb, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- Pauline Tan, DOTA, ONERA
- Benedikt Wirth, Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics, Universität Münster
While optimization has been playing a key role in signal and image processing for many decades, the signal and image processing community has made tremendous progress in the last ten years by adopting proximal methods. That breakthrough paved the way to large scale image processing in inverse problems (compressive sensing, deconvolution, inpainting.) as well as new and more involved modalities.
In the meantime, optimal transport has evolved from a purely theoretical field into a new and exciting challenge for numericians, raising specific issues in terms of optimization and numerical analysis (entropic regularization, degenerate elliptic schemes.).
The goal of this workshop is to bring together confirmed and upcoming experts in both fields, exchanging on their most recent advances and problems.
- Charles-Alban Deledalle (IMB)
- Charles Dossal (IMB)
- Vincent Duval (INRIA)
- Nicolas Papadakis (IMB)
- Julien Rabin (GREYC)
- François-Xavier Vialard (CEREMADE/INRIA)
Hello, coffee enthusiasts! I switched to peruvian coffee after two years of drinking Cuban. I couldn’t taste any differences so far. Am I doing something wrong?
Law, the discipline and profession concerned with the customs, practices, and rules of conduct of a community that are recognized as binding by the community. Therefore, BookMyEssay provides the Law assignment help with given instruction and guidelines.