Research Scientist - Structuring and Clustering - Median Technologies, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France
In the context of our research and development in artificial intelligence applied to medical imaging, we are looking for: Data Structuring and Clustering Research Scientist M/F
Integrated into a multidisciplinary research and development team within the iBiopsy® project, you are a scientist in the research and development of innovative medical imaging solutions using machine learning and other AI methods.
Medical imaging is one of the fastest growing fields in machine learning. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, and organized Senior Scientist/Engineer with strong ML experience, excellent communication skills who will thrive at the heart of technological innovation.
Presentation of activities and main tasks linked to the job
Position under the supervision of the Head of Data Science and the Chief of Science and Innovation Officer.
You will work on scalable data clustering techniques and develop your know how for knowledge discovery and exploration towards robust biomarkers. You will conduct clustering validity studies
You will work on large scale data mining and feature exraction in medical imaging. You will build and contribute to develop innovative and robust biomarkers for personalized medicine
Your work will involve agile research and development of novel machine learning algorithms and systems. Being part of our front-end innovation organization, you will actively scout, keep track of, evaluate, and leverage disruptive technologies, and emerging industrial, academic and technological trends.
- You will work with software development team as well as clinical science team.
- In addition, you will transfer technology, and share insights and best practices across innovation teams. You will generate intellectual property for the company. You will be expected to author peer reviewed papers, present results at industry/scientific conferences.
- We look at you to building breakthrough AI-enabled imaging solutions leveraging cloud computing and apply supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning techniques to create value from the imaging and clinical data repositories generated by our medical research and pharmaceutical industry partners. These AI enabled systems and services go beyond image analysis to transform medical practice and drug development.
- Education: PhD in in Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields
- Main skills and Experience required:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in machine learning
- Experience with Medical Imaging, CT/MRI, image signatures, large scale visual information retrieval, features selection
- Relevant experience with Python, R, DL frameworks (i.e. Pytorch, Keras, Tensorflow) and standard packages as Scikit-learn, Numpy, Scipy, Pandas
- Data structure inference models, clustering and semi-supervised learning, knowledge discovery and data mapping, saliency map
- Multimodal feature extraction
- Author on related research publication / conferences
- Strong experience with opensource technologies to accelerate innovation
*In depth technical knowledge of AI, deep learning and computer vision
- Strong fundamental knowledge of statistical data processing, regression techniques, neural networks, decision trees, clustering, pattern recognition, probability theory, stochastic systems, Bayesian inference, statistical techniques and dimensionality reduction
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills as well as ability to work in global team
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Job location: Sophia Antipolis, France
- Contract: Permanent, Open-Ended
- Start: September 2020
- Offered salary: will depend on candidate’s skills and experience.
Please apply on our website : https://mediantechnologies.com/job-search/#!careers